New user, need help

lasn

Jul 8, 2011
HI, i just bought the Transformer TF101. i can't download anything from Android market - everytime some error message appears.
also it recognizes MPEG video file, but get a msg can't load it.
also fails downloading any program. any advice what should i do?
thanks

pfr19681

Aug 1, 2011
Hi lasn,

two things: do you have a working WLAN connection established? And did you tick the "Background Services" in your phone/tablet?

Normally the TF 101 is not equipped with a phone functionality.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Tablet Forum

sannu123

Aug 9, 2011
HI, i just bought the Transformer TF101. i can't download anything from Android market - everytime some error message appears.
also it recognizes MPEG video file, but get a msg can't load it.
also fails downloading any program. any advice what should i do?
thanks

Hi .....I'm sannu here,,same problem with me...so please good suggestion with me......I wait your reply.........

wouldtoo

Aug 12, 2011
Hi .....I'm sannu here,,same problem with me...so please good suggestion with me......I wait your reply.........
What I noticed is that if it doesnt open up automatically that there will be a box with an arrow pointing downward in the bottom right hand corner by the time display. it means that it gas downloaded successfully. Tap it and open up the file. Also, things you download go into the Download file. This is found in the File Manager, scroll down to the Download file, tap on it, and your downloaded file should be there.