New User Needs Help

reallyhey

Jun 15, 2012
Hello All. I'm brand new to the Tablet world and need help.
What is the best way to put movies and music from my PC onto my tablet. Please remember I am new and need the response in basic language.
Thanks

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello, congratulations on your new tablet and welcome to the forum. If your tablet has a slot for a micro SD card, a simple way to put movies and music from your PC onto your tablet would be to copy them to the card in your PC and then put the card into your tablet.

elcaruzo

Nov 26, 2012
Hello I am also new on the Forum, how Do I expand the memory of my tablet with a SD card? Please help & Thanks

Here is my Tablet config

Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sanduwich
All Winner A10, 1.2GHz
RAM :1GB DDR3
Internal Mem: 8GB

jesuppes

Oct 13, 2011
If u have a micro sd slot on your tablet, you can take the micro sd card, place it into the larger card holder, then put it into the appropriate card reader slot on your pc. Find the location of the card in "my computer" on your pc. Find your music files on your pc. Select the files with your left mouse button, the with the right mouse button, select "copy". Select the sd card, and with the right mouse button, select "paste" to copy the files to the card.

I didn't know how much you know about computers, so I hope u don't think that I think you're stupid.

Of course, if u have music on a cloud, such as Amazon, u can play the music thru a music player app and save space on your sd card.

God Bless

Last edited: