New Version of Jelly Bean ROM (Inverted Gapps)

doomboss

Jan 17, 2013
Got init.d working again, so a minor updated coming soon, that's the only major update and a new boot animation and sony playstation certificate
New ROM's :D:D:D:D:D:D
Ready for download, sorry for the initial init.d issue but it is working, just reboot your tablet after your complete set up ( not a fast boot)
2ehetuzy.jpg

Test log , zipalign log and zipalign db are all in data folder

Sent from my Evo 3D GSM using Tapatalk 2

Huh? I thought init.d was working before already? Well anyway time for me to update :D :D :D :D

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
Huh? I thought init.d was working before already? Well anyway time for me to update :D :D :D :D

No it wasn't working on the last ROM, I forgot to rename a bin file so the permissions were not correct but its fixed , hope you like the new boot animation

Sent from my IdeaTabA2109A using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

doomboss

Jan 17, 2013
Man I really wish I can modify the kernel with some custom governors on it so that your ROM will be even more awesome, but I am still too far behind from getting the kernel done :(

Anyway thank you for your continuous improvement for your ROM, you really make me love my tablet more :p :D :) :cool:

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
Take your time, it would be nice too have a modified kernel it would make our tablets rock:D:D:D:D:D

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
Please help me to complete my project:

i am doing a final year project in market study on tablets, for which i want responses from you all in an online survey i need your help to complete my project

This is for my college project and it’s purely for academic purposes:

the link is:

1. For those who are using a Tablet please fill the questionnaire from the link given below ?

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1GXu...viewform?pli=1

2. For those who are in a plan to buy a Tablet in future please fill the questionnaire from the link mentioned below:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1UNt...1T6fs/viewform

Thanking you

regards
mohan

Please can you remove this post, not to be mean, just start another thread you will get more replies possibly, thanx

ownjoouk

Feb 24, 2013
Does the Sony PlayStation certification work, I have a Xbox the online for Xbox is far better than ps3's online service imo:D:D:D:D:D

I have both so i get the best of both worlds. But yeah certification works a treat!

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
Great, I lied , I have 2 xboxes and 1 ps3, the ps3 is a dust collector:D:D:D,
How do you like the new boot animation?

ownjoouk

Feb 24, 2013
Like the boot animation. Better than the cm one.

Theres a cool 8bit aosp one knocking about somewhere. I'll post a link if I can find it.

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
The smaller one works fine, kinda old school:):):) I could make a flashable zip possibly, it's easy enough to just put it in system/media folder and change the permissions to rw_r_r, the bin file that is downloaded. I change to a zip and inside is the actual boot animation

Sent from my Evo 3D GSM using Tapatalk 2

ownjoouk

Feb 24, 2013
Will do. I'll post up any good stuff I find.

I'm enjoying the fast responses and thanks from such a small community. It makes a change from getting lost in thousands of posts on xda or being flamed for no apparent reason!