New Version of Jelly Bean ROM (Inverted Gapps)

gmenik

Mar 1, 2013
Thanks man i now i got...how come i don't have that xMultiple Windows Mod on my expose apps installer modules?

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
It doesn't seem to work, actually it does nothing, glad it worked

Sent from my IdeaTabA2109A using Tapatalk HD

bytcrs

Dec 30, 2012
is there anyway to get live wallpapers, I use multipicture live wallpaper and it seems to be gone the option for live wallpaper.

gmenik

Mar 1, 2013
it could be nice if we can do this
$attachment.php.jpg

ownjoouk

Feb 24, 2013
Is it just me experiencing major lag with the new kernel? Scrolling on websites has become a chore as the site loads up. Going into bookmarks has slowed right down and chrome is practically unusable.

Slim bean 10 seems smoother than 11 to me!!

doomboss

Jan 17, 2013
Is it just me experiencing major lag with the new kernel? Scrolling on websites has become a chore as the site loads up. Going into bookmarks has slowed right down and chrome is practically unusable.

I am using Slimz Beanz 5 and I haven't experienced any lag while web browsing. :)

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012

OK, I guess I could make a zip for the lenovo kernel,also which website loads slow? all of them what about the standard browser?. Try to clear chromes data cache and see if that helps. It also could be the build prop tweaks conflicting with init.d scripts but I am guessing

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
This sITE is s worse and eBay can be a bit funny.

I'll have a play with chrome.

It just doesn't seem as smooth as it used to be!

Thanx, putting a flashable zip for the standard kernel, just clear caches and dalvik before you flash it:D

Sent from my Evo 3D GSM using Tapatalk 2

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
Here's the stock kernel flash in recovery and clear cache and dalvikhttp://d-h.st/FkZ, slimz 10 & 11 are the exactly the same except for the kernel