New Version of Jelly Bean ROM (Inverted Gapps)

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
New update coming soon, just working out some minor bugs, I'll put a change log up soon:D

Sent from my IdeaTabA2109A using Tapatalk HD

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
So...its better to wait for the upcoming update?

Already for download it's posted I'm my op description, here's the download linkhttp://d-h.st/ZrC, remember always do a backup of your existing ROM, do a data/factory reset and wipe dalvik, then flash the rom

bytcrs

Dec 30, 2012
Could jellybean 4.2 CleanROM 3.0 be ported to ideatab a2109?

Last edited:

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
Could jellybean 4.2 CleanROM 3.0 be ported to ideatab a2109?

Only if it's meant for a tegra 3 CPU and even if it is, chances are no. Clean ROM is jb 4.2 and our tablet is ruining 4.1

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
Great!!!
So i can flash the NEW updated one that you added?

Again - these are the steps:
1) "Wipe data/factory reset" through main menu.
2) "wipe dalvik cache" through advanced.
3) "Install zip from sdcard".
4) "Choose zip from sdcard"

*** What about the "wipe cache partition" ??? i dont have to do it? ***
***How do i doing a backup of my existing ROM? try'd via nandroid and didnt find anything regarding ROM backup...***

Please look at the added screenshot file - i need to use only with the red-marked file - right?
Thanks a lot!!!!

View attachment 9656

OK a android is a back up, you can make a back up through recovery under backup and restore, just select backup and recovery will place a backup file in clockworkmod file folder
Just flash the complete zip, the IMG file is the kernel which will be automatically flashed
If you delete data/factory reset, the cache is also wiped

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
I got the Jelly Bean on my S3 a couple of weeks ago. Will I be getting it on my note 10.1?

Well I have no idea, I have 3 rooted android devices all running jelly bean, my phone is actually running a 4.2 jelly bean ROM now and like florider said this is just for lenovo a2109 tablets.
So I tried to port a cm10 ROM, friggen updater scripts, gets to the permissions and aborts, not going to be easy at all:(:(:(:(:(

Last edited:

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
So I have a CM 10 port ,it goes to the boot screen and it hangs, adb is not working for me so if someone wishes to volunteer to be a Guinea pig:), pm me

Jan 5, 2013
where did you get the theme in that picture in the original post? would love it, but i dont see it in this rom :( also, the ideadesktop launcher in this rom cannot customize the scrolling animations in the homescreen, is there a fix or should i use mcl's rom? one more thing, i do not see apollo or miui music player in here, nd i was looking forward to those. thanks for the rom!

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
where did you get the theme in that picture in the original post? would love it, but i dont see it in this rom :( also, the ideadesktop launcher in this rom cannot customize the scrolling animations in the homescreen, is there a fix or should i use mcl's rom? one more thing, i do not see apollo or miui music player in here, nd i was looking forward to those. thanks for the rom![/QUOT its not a theme but some apps are inverted(blacked out) the desktop clock is included and can be accessed by either the clock apk or the anolog clock widget, as for lenovo's launcher, I use Nova launcher. All kinds of ways of altering the look of your animations, number of desktop screens etc.

Last edited:
Jan 5, 2013
Use my jb 002 ROM , Dev-Host - flashallthetime jb 002.zip - The Ultimate Free File Hosting / File Sharing Service. its not a theme but some apps are inverted(blacked out) the desktop clock is included and can be accessed by either the clock apk or the anolog clock widget, as for lenovo's launcher, I use Nova launcher. All kinds of ways of altering the look of your animations, number of desktop screens etc.

nah, i meant the cool blue home and back buttons and such. and on stock ics i remember the lenovo launcher having so much more transition effects than apex or nova, it was really cool! like they had 15+ transitions. also, i noticed a crash when you try to use google now, when you say google or hit the search bar is crashes.

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
nah, i meant the cool blue home and back buttons and such. and on stock ics i remember the lenovo launcher having so much more transition effects than apex or nova, it was really cool! like they had 15+ transitions. also, i noticed a crash when you try to use google now, when you say google or hit the search bar is crashes.

OK, fixed the issue with google now, search bar works now in talk mode, I'll put the modded apk in my Dev host with a link, I used a 4.2 apk as the base:) . As for the lenovo launcher, well I bought this a couple of weeks ago and rooted right away, I never used the ICS ROM nor lenovo launcher.

Here's Google now, works http://d-h.st/meV

Just install like any app:)

Last edited:
Jan 5, 2013
QUOTE=flashallthetime;265246]OK, fixed the issue with google now, search bar works now in talk mode, I'll put the modded apk in my Dev host with a link, I used a 4.2 apk as the base:) . As for the lenovo launcher, well I bought this a couple of weeks ago and rooted right away, I never used the ICS ROM nor lenovo launcher.

Here's Google now, works Dev-Host - QuickSearchBox.apk - The Ultimate Free File Hosting / File Sharing Service

Just install like any app:)

Sent from my IdeaTabA2109A using Tapatalk HD[/QUOTE]

Hm....... I get a parse error. And OK thanks, I'll see if mcl's jb ROM has the extended lenovo launcher if not I may even go ics...... one last thing, the blue buttons on the first post?

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
Just copy it to system apps and change the permissions rw-r-r reboot and it will fix it

The navigation buttons, well unless I want to take apart framework, decompile it, change XML files and PNG files recompile it, no way, I believe all jb roms have the white buttons

If that doesn't work here's another link http://d-h.st/meV

Last edited: