New Version of Jelly Bean ROM (Inverted Gapps)

FloRider

Dec 2, 2012
If you want the light back growing with dark text, you can flash the stock gmail app or gapps, or just replace my gmail apk with another one and change the permissions, reboot , as far any further development, I am finished , no more posting links as I have removed my download link due to reasons that I wish not to say, good luck. What ever I do will be only for personal use.

(Don't ask me for help, as I don't care if your phone or tablet explodes, eh:) :) :) :) :) )

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you have a change of heart.

Sent from my IdeaTabA2109A using Tapatalk HD

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
Give me sometime to think about it, just a lack of respect, again I have 3 android devices, all rooted, I have a lot of experience and knowledge with what will work and what is needed, kernels are a hole different thing, I have seen some really bad development with kernels, with horrible results.

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
So working on a new version, a base ROM with a choice of either inverted gapps or standard gapps, this way you have a choice after flashing the ROM. You will have to flash either gapps package. Also including noozxiode sound enhancer along with awesome beats. Also removing some more bloatware and a new launcher Lenovo desktop 1.3 HD

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
3 versions, the base which is only 265 mb works fine its actually functional but no gmail or play store apps, although you could download the apps and either install them or force them into the system/apps folder, 2nd version with the standard gapps and the last but not least is the inverted gapps( my favorite), I should have all the bugs worked today

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
Any issues let me know, I need some feed back, being positive or negative as long as it's constructive and not outlandish, there's not much else that can be done but only minor tweaking here and there

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
Does this have init.d support ?

Not until the kernel also supports init'd, this is the stock ROM which I have pulled apart and changed, removed massive amounts of bloat, its stripped down, what are you trying to accomplish?

doomboss

Jan 17, 2013
Ok just a quick feedback about the invert gapps: I think the Google Talk doesn't function properly, which it force stop every time I am trying to open it. Also the email app is fine until I enter my school email which require the exchange server. That's it for now I'm super tired :( Will post another comment later :)

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
Ok just a quick feedback about the invert gapps: I think the Google Talk doesn't function properly, which it force stop every time I am trying to open it. Also the email app is fine until I enter my school email which require the exchange server. That's it for now I'm super tired :( Will post another comment later :)

OK, thanks for the info, email exchange I removed but its no problem putting it back into the zip, the talk apk is where I have some work to do, look for an update today:D

doomboss

Jan 17, 2013
OK, thanks for the info, email exchange I removed but its no problem putting it back into the zip, the talk apk is where I have some work to do, look for an update today:D

Sorry i should be more specific about what problem the email exchange has. I entered my account info and edited the setting, and it worked fine, but then it ask me to update my security setting, i choose yes but it just kept asking me for the security setting and my email wouldn't load either. So i use a patch call Stock Exchange Security Removal ([MOD]Exchange Secuirty Removal (Stock Email Apk) JB & ICS - xda-developers) so that the security setting wont pop out again. But the inverted blackground is gone :(:(:( I want the black background for my email app!!!!!! XDD

I just found another problem while im typing this comment: Google Plus. When i open it, it says couldn't connect to the server.

Other than the email exchange and gtalk and google plus, everything works pretty well :) I really enjoy the new background on the play store. I don't know how to explain it but the inverted gapps just seem better in my opinion :D It is actually a very good idea for inverting the background.

The ROM is just what i want: slim, fast, and customized. I really appreciate you for making your custom ROM ;) Thank you for your hard work!

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
Sorry i should be more specific about what problem the email exchange has. I entered my account info and edited the setting, and it worked fine, but then it ask me to update my security setting, i choose yes but it just kept asking me for the security setting and my email wouldn't load either. So i use a patch call Stock Exchange Security Removal ([MOD]Exchange Secuirty Removal (Stock Email Apk) JB & ICS - xda-developers) so that the security setting wont pop out again. But the inverted blackground is gone :(:(:( I want the black background for my email app!!!!!! XDD

I just found another problem while im typing this comment: Google Plus. When i open it, it says couldn't connect to the server.

Other than the email exchange and gtalk and google plus, everything works pretty well :) I really enjoy the new background on the play store. I don't know how to explain it but the inverted gapps just seem better in my opinion :D It is actually a very good idea for inverting the background.

The ROM is just what i want: slim, fast, and customized. I really appreciate you for making your custom ROM ;) Thank you for your hard work!

New update for inverted gapps, I am have issues right now the talk.apk, friggen pissing me off, so I just used the standard talk, which works. Email exchange I will see what I can figure out, it is a problem with android, as I don't connect to a exchange server, it might be a situation where it can not be fixed but patched as you said