New Version of Jelly Bean ROM (Inverted Gapps)

doomboss

Jan 17, 2013
That's good :D , how's the screen flashing or the graphical glitches? I find they have actually disappeared. I have a small flashable zip for the inverted talk app I am working on

Sent from my IdeaTabA2109A using Tapatalk HD

Hmm i never see any screen flashing or graphical glitches :D :D :D

Yaba Daba do, talk inverted is done, zip file ready for download, just flash in recovery that's all , first page for download link, inverted talk zip:Dev-Host - Flashes Inverted talk.zip - The Ultimate Free File Hosting / File Sharing Service

Nice work man!!!

Oh by the way, the Google Plus has some log in problem which it won't let me log in at all. But I think you should just work on other possible invert-able gapps instead since Google Plus will update quite often :) :p :D

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
Hmm i never see any screen flashing or graphical glitches :D :D :D

Nice work man!!!

Oh by the way, the Google Plus has some log in problem which it won't let me log in at all. But I think you should just work on other possible invert-able gapps instead since Google Plus will update quite often :) :p :D

Mine logs in fine? Did you clear the data? See if that helps.
Trying to replace contacts.apk is my next project.
There's not many other apks that can be inverted unfortunately.

doomboss

Jan 17, 2013
Mine logs in fine? Did you clear the data? See if that helps.
Trying to replace contacts.apk is my next project.
There's not many other apks that can be inverted unfortunately.

Hmm thats weird, let me try to clear the data and maybe mess with the apk a little :D

By the way, bad news, sorry that i keep telling you about the bugs, but i flashed your Gtalk zip, the Gtalk still force stop. Not sure if that is just me. :(

doomboss

Jan 17, 2013
OHHHHHH i see what happened with my Google Plus... So there is a pop out menu about the access that supposed to pops out and ask for my permission, but it just never pops out. I didn't realized that before until now when i clicked on the status bar and saw the error. Now it is working :) Sorry that i kept telling you the false bug about Google Plus. :D

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
OHHHHHH i see what happened with my Google Plus... So there is a pop out menu about the access that supposed to pops out and ask for my permission, but it just never pops out. I didn't realized that before until now when i clicked on the status bar and saw the error. Now it is working :) Sorry that i kept telling you the false bug about Google Plus. :D

No problem, that little tiny triangle :D:D:D:D glad it works

ramdyc

Dec 26, 2012
So I finally got around to flashing this rom. Thanks for all your work! One question though. When using the inverted gapps will they receive updates from Google as usual with the regular gapps? And if they do, will it turn them back to non-inverted gapps when they're updated?

I also noticed not everything is inverted in the Google Reader app. On some screens it's light Grey text on a white background and it's super hard to see. Other than that I'm liking the rom and haven't come across any problems yet.

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
So I finally got around to flashing this rom. Thanks for all your work! One question though. When using the inverted gapps will they receive updates from Google as usual with the regular gapps? And if they do, will it turn them back to non-inverted gapps when they're updated?

I also noticed not everything is inverted in the Google Reader app. On some screens it's light Grey text on a white background and it's super hard to see. Other than that I'm liking the rom and haven't come across any problems yet.

Glad you like it:D some apps will receive a notification that there is an update but all Google apps come without the inverted option, so you're back to the white background, I have tried to use the latest inverted gapps possible and if needed I will update them when required. Google reader , I will see what I can do

Oh my gmail won't send emails, at least not for me.

Last edited:

Linsalata28

Dec 24, 2012
So as i know, this ROM doesn't has init.d support right?

[MOD][APK+SCRIPT+ZIP] Enable Init.d for Any Phones w/o Need of Custom Kernels!!! - xda-developers

Maybe we should enable it and mess around with it too :D

I was looking at the the other day but haven't tried it. Have you gotten around to trying it to see if it works? I was going to try out some init.d scripts from the n7 and I wanted to try out v6 supercharger but I haven't had time to mess around with it much.

doomboss

Jan 17, 2013
I was looking at the the other day but haven't tried it. Have you gotten around to trying it to see if it works? I was going to try out some init.d scripts from the n7 and I wanted to try out v6 supercharger but I haven't had time to mess around with it much.

I just started to looking at it yesterday, so haven't able to try it on the Slimz Beanz ROM yet :D I spent the whole day yesterday trying to figure out the dual boot. Too bad its almost Monday and i need to do my homework :( But anyway lets try it first :D
I don't know about the scripts very well, so you might need to help me on that :D

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
I just started to looking at it yesterday, so haven't able to try it on the Slimz Beanz ROM yet :D I spent the whole day yesterday trying to figure out the dual boot. Too bad its almost Monday and i need to do my homework :( But anyway lets try it first :D
I don't know about the scripts very well, so you might need to help me on that :D

You didn't need to dual boot, it was just a matter of changing a couple of lines in the updater script and zip the ROM together with the lenovo jb kernel, after it boots then just do a nandroid and now you can go back and forth from is ROM to the other, a lot easier, less headaches

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
Ran the test and doesn't look like init.d support will work, the kernel needs to be mod for init.d scripts to work I guess