New: Vizio 1008 needing flash player, cant't get ti....

Eddieb

Jan 1, 2012
Hello I just purchased the vtab1008 and the description says it is flash compatible but no flash is installed. I went to the android marker to download adobe flash and when it tries to download & install it says its not compatible with my devise. How do I get flash on it. Also a few other apps that's on my android phone, I've tried to install on the tablet from the market, "Klove", and says no results found, as well as my Amazon app. Thanks for all your help, Eddie

cyorke

Dec 15, 2011
Mine came with Flash also, you may not have any luck with the Market because the version that comes pre-loaded on the Vizio is 10.1 I believe. The market version is newer and is not compatible with the Vizio. I guess you could try side loading the apk for 10.1 if you can find it. If all else fails contact Vizio, I have a friend that bought one from WOOT like I did and he says they have pretty good customer service.

the amazon mobile app can not be loaded on the Vizio for some reason. There is another thread where it was discussed. You can only get the Amazon App Store app to load on it. here is a link to that thread http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...amazon-store-app-not-compatible-vtab1008.html

Eddieb

Jan 1, 2012
http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/members/martel.htmlThanks for the reply. I just called vizio and mine wasn't installed and the flash player 11 that's in the market they said was not comatable. They mentioned me looking for the flash 10 in the market, but Ive not found it yet to install. I just got this last night.Thanks again, Eddie

cyorke

Dec 15, 2011
may have to search for a link to download 10.1. it is odd Vizio would not assist with that.

sorcerer1055

Dec 13, 2011
oddly i had the same issue. just google adobe flash 10.1 apk on the browser. there are a number of file sharing sites with the apk files available to download. then just download and install. worked like a charm...

Eddieb

Jan 1, 2012
No. they said look for the flash 10 on the market. And I've not located it. They told me They are having issues with Abode on the new 11 version. They said I could the tablet to Wal-mart if I needed to......

Eddieb

Jan 1, 2012
Hello sorcerer1055
How would I download and install to the tablet. Look for it on the tablet and install that way? This is my fist tablet. I was shooting for the Zenithink C91 ZT-280 and thought Id try this one first. Everyone that i've talked to recommended the Zenithink C91 ZT-280. Thanks for you advise.......Eddie

JoelWUpchurch

Nov 30, 2011
I find it suspect that you say that Flash isn't installed on your vtab. You need to go to Settings|Applications|Manage Applications to check for flash. It is version 10.3. I know Firefox will report that you don't have flash installed even if you do. If someone uninstalled Flash from your tablet, then you might get it back by going Settings|Privacy|Factory data reset, but you probably want to install Mybackup and back your vtab to a micro SD card before you do that.

Dec 17, 2011
One thing I noticed with Flash 10.3/11 on the VTab is that it lags with any videos thats higher than 240p ratings. If you guys want to test, go to youtube using the browser and playing the video first at 240p (which will run smoothly but very pixelated), then running it again at 360p/480p. I find this a bit annoying since my Nexus One is able to play the videos at 480 just fine without any lag. If anyone can find a resolution for this, that would be greatly appreciated, as I'm disappointed that the VTab cannot stream megavideo/putlocker/videobb without lagging excessively while my phone can.

agg808

Mar 4, 2012
Downloaded adobe flash 10 but don't know how to install. Can someone pls walk me thru it. Thanks