New Vizio Tablet 10" up on site! VTAB3010

Discussion in 'Vizio Tablets' started by Klingercrazy, Sep 5, 2012.

1. Klingercrazy

Klingercrazy Member

Tablet / Device:
    vizio vtab1008
    "Beauty + Brawn

Meet Vizio's next-generation tablet. With a beautiful 10" display and surprisingly powerful. It's a world of entertainment right at your fingertips. "

Oddly enough it shows up on my wifes laptop but not on my Vizio VTAB1008! http://www.vizio.com/tablet-m-series/overview

• Like Like x 4
  2. J515OP

J515OP Super Moderator Staff Member

Tablet / Device:
    Nook Color, Nook Tablet 16GB, Vizio VTab, Nexus 7
    Nice find! I wonder if there is any possibility it is going to be a Windows tablet? So little info on the page there is no reason it couldn't be given their recent PC launches.

3. Klingercrazy

Klingercrazy Member

Tablet / Device:
    vizio vtab1008
    Wish there were some specs too. Guess we just have to wait. Hope price point is affordable - sub $350 would be nice. I wonder if it will be carried at Walmart like VTAB1008 was. Would be great with layaway starting September 15th. WAIT! IS THAT A REAR FACING CAMERA??? WITH FLASH LED BELOW IT?

$ForumRunner_20120905_212529.png

Last edited: Sep 5, 2012
  4. edgar.poodle

edgar.poodle Member

Tablet / Device:
    Vizio VTAB1008
    I wonder what's taking so long. I've found reviews from Jan. 2012 but can't seem to find the tablet for sale anywhere. I just purchased the 8" model (Biglots / $150) and overall I'm quite happy with it.

5. maxxg

maxxg Member

Tablet / Device:
    Sanyo android phone / Vizio Tab
    For the price I can not complain I have 2 of these, and kinda get use to my way around working it. Purchased another an had to send it back, because it would not allow most media apps that I wanted, I'm kinda anticipating the 10" version to come, but just hoping it's not too expensive. The unit is a little slow but and freezes up at times but I think that's because i'm expecting it to work as fast as my PCs do. I added a 32 GB sd card to it and mover all music and netflix and some other apps to the card.

What I'd wish for is a way to share some of my SD card with the 512 mb ram it comes with to speed things up a bit, like Linux is supposed to work, I'm also new to this forum, so I'll need to search and see if this has been addressed before! :)

All in All I like the unit and the new updates!

regards,
    Maxxg

Last edited: Oct 13, 2012