New Vizio Tablet 10" up on site! VTAB3010

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Nice find! I wonder if there is any possibility it is going to be a Windows tablet? So little info on the page there is no reason it couldn't be given their recent PC launches.

Klingercrazy

Dec 7, 2011
Wish there were some specs too. Guess we just have to wait. Hope price point is affordable - sub $350 would be nice. I wonder if it will be carried at Walmart like VTAB1008 was. Would be great with layaway starting September 15th. WAIT! IS THAT A REAR FACING CAMERA??? WITH FLASH LED BELOW IT?

$ForumRunner_20120905_212529.png

Last edited:

edgar.poodle

Sep 19, 2012
I wonder what's taking so long. I've found reviews from Jan. 2012 but can't seem to find the tablet for sale anywhere. I just purchased the 8" model (Biglots / $150) and overall I'm quite happy with it.

maxxg

Oct 5, 2012
For the price I can not complain I have 2 of these, and kinda get use to my way around working it. Purchased another an had to send it back, because it would not allow most media apps that I wanted, I'm kinda anticipating the 10" version to come, but just hoping it's not too expensive. The unit is a little slow but and freezes up at times but I think that's because i'm expecting it to work as fast as my PCs do. I added a 32 GB sd card to it and mover all music and netflix and some other apps to the card.

What I'd wish for is a way to share some of my SD card with the 512 mb ram it comes with to speed things up a bit, like Linux is supposed to work, I'm also new to this forum, so I'll need to search and see if this has been addressed before! :)

All in All I like the unit and the new updates!

regards,
Maxxg

Last edited: