New with lots of questions

FelixTH

Dec 20, 2011
Hi all

I have just got my tablet I have set it up but have a number of questions and hoping that someone can point me in the right direction. I have a liitle bit of knowledge but as they say that can be dangerous.

Firstly I have an app called pocket cloud with I am using to log into the other machines and take control using the tablet, is this the best way to do this?

I have a number of share drives on my network and would like to be able to link and see these on the tablet, I assume this is possible but not sure what the best practice is. Ideally I would like to be able to stream video from the share drive and watch on the tablet, also transfer files over from the another machine (windows 7 Pro) to use on the tablet, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I also have an iconnect (Iomega) with external drives would it be possible to connect to those as well?

I am really looking forward to making good use of the tab

many thanks

Felix

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
Felix, first welcome to there forum glad to have you here. personally I like logmein for remote device access. there are several ways to stream video and other media, I will leave it to others to start that debate.

Cheers and welcome!

Peter

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Tablet Forum

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Felix, congratulations on your new tablet and welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section where I think you'll get more responses to your questions. Good luck!