New WonderMedia WM8650 Android Tablet PC

ginpa898

Feb 20, 2012
I would suggest that you just load the SD card onto your PC or Laptop to read. Copy the entire contents of the card to a folder. Before you attempt any downloads make sure you have the correct information regarding your model. The information is found in settings/about. Even with all the relevent info which we all think we got from various places around the net we still have to be cautious. A lot of the information in these so called cheap tablets IS FALSE.So look around till you get a total awareness of what you have with you. My best suggestion is to sell while it is working. There is too many problems with this hunk of junk.Hope this helps. But you will find that the majority of people here in this site have similar problems with their tablets. Consequently we are endeavouring to rectify the mistakes of the poor workers in the Chines community.

ginpa898

Feb 20, 2012
That means that I have been using the wrong model number. I have been using WM 8650 which may be the number of the processor but I dont think that it is the model number. It has a chassie numer which dont correspond to any number I have seen anywhere on the internet. Yes. My model is already briked.Thanks to the google market

ginpa898

Feb 20, 2012
you dont speak German? I understand you said your german is no good. U mean to say that your english is no good.........hehehe. I understand what you write any way. I have forgotten most of my German language. I was in Germany many years ago. I was there in 1966-1969. And u live in Georgia. In'nt that part of America?

ginpa898

Feb 20, 2012
Ive got a bigger problem. I cant log into techknow. Ive tried 5 times and it say ' you not answer the question'. No help files, no nothing in that site. Maybe its the trash browser i'm using. Thanks in advance

ginpa898

Feb 20, 2012
I had the same problem with the MID 8650. But unfortunately it is bricked now. But I have another model with that keyboard problem Seems the only way round that is to change the orientation when you use the keyboard. There is lots of soft keyboard available in the market area but these seem to give rise to more problems.These tablets were designed for the Chines race of people. We are still not computerized...........hehehe. Maybe we are just the robots.

ginpa898

Feb 20, 2012
I would thank you better if I could get registration to work. I have tried till I becamse blue in the face. The registration keep saying. U not answer the question. I dont see anything relating to questions. Thanks in advance. Also, I dont see any help file. I am aware one site is closed but I move to the other site if I click the wrong site.

ginpa898

Feb 20, 2012
Can I un-brik my model? Getting too many options on how to rom the MID 8650. Thats why its now bricked
I have a full page of numbers for the tablet. I took it apart and jotted down all the numbers. I cross checked with google and got appropriate results as to what chip is which. But I dont see the chasis number described anywhere in any of the forums. Its WMS8125C2. If that is any good I dont know. Thanks in advance.I should have sold it while it was working but it was not good in that line either.

ginpa898

Feb 20, 2012
you need the admin password for the router. Its written on the back of the router. Check your settings and see if your wifi is already connected. It has a setting for the wifi. It has wifi on/off................and wifi settings. Here you set the wifi profile. its just the number on the back of your wifi. a number like.....................e7b6a4566e. Similar number like that. Try that any way.

ginpa898

Feb 20, 2012
Thanks. But as soon as I click on that I get the dredded site techknow. I have to register to get in and my registration has failed five times. I might be totally stupid. I dont know. Now when ever |I see that site pop up I get nightmares. I think its run by androids. I dont know their language.

ginpa898

Feb 20, 2012
I think it has already hurt my wm8650. Its now bricked and im looking for a solution to un-brick if there is such a word. Thanks in advance

nick96

Mar 20, 2012
Hello everyone , I have a wondermedia tablet wm8650 green led 7" and i have a problem i tryed to install a uberoid on it but when it finish installing and after the UBEROID name shows up and then nothing it just shows UBEROID can someone help me ?

SkippW28

Feb 11, 2012
I have a uniqu question. I have a 8650, that connects to home based wifi. I have a droid phone at work I turn to a hotspot, it will not connect. It will connect to anothers hotspot
Even more my iphone will connect to the droid hot spot. I am really lost trying to figure this one out. Anyone know a fix? or a reason? Thanks!

CRAZIBHOY

Apr 2, 2012
Hi, i have just bought a MID Apad 7" wm8650 with the intention of using an uberoid rom, but am a bit dubious of starting it as i still don't no what option to select.. so any help would be appreciated..

Model number
m7206 v2.2

Android version

baseband version
Unknown

kernel version
2.6.35.7-infoTM

Build number
GRI40

PLEASE any help would be great, just need to know the right option to select. Thanks