Newb question about online videos

Rondogg

May 12, 2011
OK, I seem to have no problem with Youtube. I tried to play some videos at CBS.com and the videos shorts (2min or less) seemed to play but not whole episodes. FOX wouldn't play whole episodes and Star Trek.com wouldn't play videos at all.

I downloaded Flash (according to the details on a previous thread, I used the version Adobe Flash Player 10.2.156.12) and used Dolphin HD as my browser. I also tried HULU but it gave me an error message that my version of flash was not supported.

I guess I'm wondering what those types of software sites require to play video, if it will work if I dl a different version of Flash or if those kinds of video sites are beyond the reach of my shiny new KYROS!

Any help would be truly appreciated. Thanks.

dave52355

Dec 11, 2010
On your Kyros box it is clearly stated " Flash not Supported " With that said, Flash is hit or miss. Mostly miss IMO. Hulu does not support Android at this time. There have been ways to trick Hulu into thinking you are on a desktop but I believe those methods have been squashed. Not to discourage you, search the net for Android and Hulu and you may find a solution.

Rondogg

May 12, 2011
Thank you Dave. It sure would be great if there was a list of video sites where people have been able to access videos using MID7024/Flash10.2

Thanks again.