newbie and help, please!

saggytarius

Mar 28, 2013
I have unfortunately, bought a Superpad VII, 1.5ghz, 1gb memory. It is very slow on doing anything, but I cannot get it to link to the Desktop running Windows 7 64bit. It does not attempt to install drivers, but does show up as 3 removal drives in "Computer", which ask for a disc when clicked on. On my laptop, it does not install drivers. I have looked at earlier posts who suggested Chinese website with no English or Megauploads which was taken down.
I have searched for drivers, using Google and downloaded some things but none worked.
Not very technical, so any help please keep it simples, thanks

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi saggytarius, congratulations on your new Superpad VII and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. Sorry to hear you're having difficulties with the tablet. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!

saggytarius

Mar 28, 2013
HI TechBalloon365.com,
I have been away so just now able to reply to your suggestion. The thread you suggest gives a link to the Chinese manufacturer and, as I said above, I don't read or speak Chinese:( There was another thread that gave an image of the site showing download instructions, unfortunately these instructions went to another page in Chinese, so I was lost!
robert.