Newbie, and need assistance please.

MarkieMark

Apr 8, 2013
Hi,
NOT Another Newbie, Yes im affraid,

I have a Gemini Joytab 9.7 and was wondering if anyone can help me to view videos on it.
I have downloaded some programmes from Youtube (AVI) but out of the 10 downloaded only 1 will play on my Tablet in realplayer.

Thanks in advance

MM

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
Welcome to the forum Mark!

Try some apps like MX Player and Dice Player to see if they help you.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi MM, congratulations on your new Gemini Joytab and welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. As Frederuco pointed out, your problem is most likely the fact your video player can't handle the format of the videos you downloaded. Another player should solve the problem. Enjoy your tablet and the forum!

islandman

Apr 4, 2013
Hi MarkieMark, I too am new but you are clearly more knowledgable than me, in as much as you already download. I'm in the experimental stage with downloading am axious to try it. If I go to utube and select whatever, is there somewhere to click download instead of play, or is is rt click?

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Utube is a streaming site, when you click a video it plays on your tablet as it downloads. I believe there may be apps that allow you to save, but normally you'd just view it.