newbie! Any idea how I can get my sons cd collection onto his. tablet?

paddymad

Dec 26, 2012
My sons received tablet pc from mighty deals .com. Not branded and would really appreciate help moving music from cd to tablet thank you xx

icbi24

Dec 15, 2012
My sons received tablet pc from mighty deals .com. Not branded and would really appreciate help moving music from cd to tablet thank you xx

You need to rip your son CD collection into MP3 and transfer either using USB or using memory card, assuming the tablet has memory card slot.

sent from my Ainol Novo7 Elf II using Tapatalk 2

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi paddymad, congratulations on the new tablet and welcome to the forum. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you get those CD's onto the tablet. Good luck!

Kerberos

Dec 5, 2012
Further to icbi24, I'm assuming your CD's aren't even in MP3 format yet, if not you need to "rip" or convert the CD's to MP3 format. There are NUMEROUS free programs that will do this for you. After you have done that, you can simply copy the MP3's to the tablet. To play the MP3's there are again NUMEROUS apps that you can choose, both free and paid. You can google "rip cd to mp3" for instructions on converting the CD's.