Newbie choices choices...Flytouch 6 or Zenithink C91 ZT280

spikeyvUK

Jan 7, 2012
Hi i'm very new to andriod tablet although I do have a andriod phone. I've been spending endless hours searching the web and ebay for a reasonably priced tablet as it will be my first and I don't want to spend a fortune and end up sitting around gathering dust.

I've narrowed it down to these two... apologies if this is something that has already been asked I did search the forum but could not find anything for flytouch 6

Zenithink ZT280 C91 -
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/280784683991#ht_3244wt_952

t]Zenithink C91 ZT280 Android 2.3 Tablet Cortex A9 Capacitive screen 8GB, 512MB UK | eBayo[/URL] my they both seem very similar apart from price of course... does any one have any recommendations/alternatives?

Thanks in advance

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Hi i'm very new to andriod tablet although I do have a andriod phone. I've been spending endless hours searching the web and ebay for a reasonably priced tablet as it will be my first and I don't want to spend a fortune and end up sitting around gathering dust.

I've narrowed it down to these two... apologies if this is something that has already been asked I did search the forum but could not find anything for flytouch 6

Zenithink ZT280 C91 -
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/280784683991#ht_3244wt_952

t]Zenithink C91 ZT280 Android 2.3 Tablet Cortex A9 Capacitive screen 8GB, 512MB UK | eBay
o[/URL] my they both seem very similar apart from price of course... does any one have any recommendations/alternatives?

Thanks in advance

Hi spikeyvUK, Welcome to the forum. both these two tablets are good choices, and if you don't have a tight budget, then, you can go for the Zenithink ZT-280 C91, it's comes with capacitive touch screen, which is better than the flytouch 6. and it's now on sale in our site for £ 145 with shipping.
And you can check more detail information about the Flytouch 6 here, it's for £ 102.56 with shipping in our site.
hope you can get what you want, good luck!:)