newbie from illinois

forbey

Jan 6, 2012
Hi, forbrey here from Illinois. Brand new to the Android Community and trying to figure out my new Atrix2 phone and Coby MID Tablet.

So far I can turn it on & off.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi forbrey, welcome to Android Tablets. Congratulations, you've gotten farther than many of the folks who've just joined the forum.:eek: If you need help with the tablet, just click this link to the Coby Tablets forum. You should find everything you need there. Good luck! Hope you're enjoying our Illinois Winter (Mid 50's, no snow) as much as I am.:cool:

forbey

Jan 6, 2012
Thanks Spider. I'm in Lincoln, about 2 hours south of you. Rode the motorcycle yesterday! I'll be heading to the Coby link asap.

Just cruised the Coby Forum, only a few 1126 threads, mostly with questions. Not much for answers. Is the 1126 that new?

The wife bought it at Toys R Us on sale ... $100 off the price. Not sure if sale is still on, but it was on Wednesday (two days ago.)

Enjoy the weather, it can turn to crap any day now!

forbey

Last edited:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Unfortunately, I tried to ride mine too but the battery was dead and it won't take a charge.:( By the time I get it replaced there'll probably be 2' of snow out there. That tablet is quite new, so it'll probably be a while before there's much of a presence on the forum. It's most likely very similar to one of the other models, but you'd have to ask about that in the Coby Forum. Have fun riding while you can.:cool:

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Unfortunately, I tried to ride mine too but the battery was dead and it won't take a charge.:( By the time I get it replaced there'll probably be 2' of snow out there. That tablet is quite new, so it'll probably be a while before there's much of a presence on the forum. It's most likely very similar to one of the other models, but you'd have to ask about that in the Coby Forum. Have fun riding while you can.:cool:

I highly recommend one of these if you need to get a new battery Vehicle Replacement Batteries for Motorcycles, ATV, Watercraft, Snowmobile, Utility Vehicle