Newbie Help Please

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Sara, welcome to Android Tablets. We're glad you decided to join us here as a member of the forum. I'm moving your questions to the Zenithink Tablets section of the forum. the people there are the most familiar with the tablet you're looking at and should be able to answer your questions.

Nov 18, 2011
Hi Sara

We are Android Tablet Online.co.uk, films will play smoothly but obviously depends on your internet speed. They can upgrade and you can use the android marketplace, fairly responsive, not as good as an ipad obviously, if your typing a lot we would recommend a keyboard case

Please email us to ask anymore questions

Kingsman

Oct 31, 2011
Hi Sara,

From what the ad was saying, this is an earlier zt180 that will not run the flash app. Do not get it. It will not meet your needs. My suggestion is to spend a little more money and get the Zenithink zt280 c91. It shouldn't cost much more, but is cutting edge technology.

Rob

Sent from my zt180 using Android Tablet Forum

Kingsman

Oct 31, 2011
Hui Shar-Shar,

I'm not familiar with the tablet you're talking about, but I would check the stats for your tablet, and make sure that the charger is compatable with it. If that isn't the problem then get back with me.

Rob

Sent from my zt180 using Android Tablet Forum