Newbie Here

sdjgarrison

Oct 11, 2013
Hi, I am Shelia. I just got a Kindle Fire HD and a link to your forum was already on it.
I`'ve got a few apps, but the one I really wanted to work, isn't. I wanted to be able to
speak to text, but the audio is not picking up my voice. I saw a demo on QVC, and they had it
Typing emails as they spoke...I have a Panimage tablet w/ Android on it, but it want update versions...
so I`m stuck with no new apps...and the battery life is an issue... I liked what an Android can do, that's why I
Got another Android tablet. Do you have any threads just related to the Kindle Fire HD?? I look forward to
learning all I can do....

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Do you have any threads just related to the Kindle Fire HD?? I look forward to learning all I can do....

Hi Shelia, congratulations on your new Kindle Fire HD and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. We do have a Kindle Fire section Kindle Fire and you'll find some Kindle Fire HD threads there. We also have a sister site Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum and they have a discussion section dedicated to the Kindle Fire HD Kindle Fire HD General Discussion. Enjoy the forums and your new tablet.