Newbie To Tablet World But Not New To Android World :-)

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction & Forum Website Assistance' started by Pat Cook AKA Bach Patu, Sep 26, 2014.

1. Pat Cook AKA Bach Patu

Pat Cook AKA Bach Patu Junior Member

Sep 25, 2014
    Hi everyone,

Not too long ago, I bought a SKYTEX SP1020 Tablet from Walmart dot com.

I must say while it's an OK tablet & does the most basic things without a problem, it's NOT without it's flaws (My BIGGEST gripes are the overall stamina of the battery & the inability of the chargers in keeping the battery charged while it's on. I'll post about those in the appropriate places though :) )

As for my "Alias", that's my gamer tag/name. If you have PSN, you can (If you want to) friend me at bachpatu & indicate you're from & I'll add you. If/Once I figure out a way to port my tablet to the Game Capture device (Which will also be plugged into the PC & TV), I just might be streaming Android game gameplay on my Twitch channel (If I can EVER get it to detect my EXTERNAL SD Card as storage space to install stuff onto that is (Another problem I seem to be having & will post about that in the appropriate place too)

Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself :)

Till next time - Cheers :)

2. Spider

Spider Administrator Staff Member

Mar 24, 2011
    Chicago, IL
    Tablet / Device:
    NOOK Tablet Stock NOOKcolor Rooted/Flashed Nexus 7 (2013) 32GB Stock
    Hi Pat, congratulations on your new SKYTEX tablet and welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets.