Newbie to This Tablet Stuff

FmUsa

Jan 24, 2014
Hello from FM in Illinois, USA
(ILL. the high tax state and hating it)

Got my first simple and cheap Tablet, V917G Envizen.
Asend base? Unsure since I haven't popped it open yet.
Yah yah, it's cheap but it's a starter and not to bad of a starter.

FmUsa

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello FM, hope you're enjoying the Illinois weather more than I am.:eek: Congratulations on your new Envizen tablet and welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets. Enjoy the forum!

FmUsa

Jan 24, 2014
Hello FM, hope you're enjoying the Illinois weather more than I am.:eek: Congratulations on your new Envizen tablet and welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets. Enjoy the forum!
Nearly a year later. . . I'M BACK. (been busy I guess)
Thanks for the welcome.
I'm having a bootup problem and posting in the forum, somewhere.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Welcome back FM. Hopefully, our new Governor will do something about those high taxes.:)

lilybug2009

Dec 29, 2014
Hello, I bought a 7 inch tablet for my son for christmas and he tried the pattern lock too many times and it is locked. it asks for my email and password and i tried it and even changed my password and it will still not let me get in it. it says that it is the wrong password and email. I have a 10 inch tablet and it let me log in to it with no problems. Someone please help me. he hasn't even got to play it for one day.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi lilybug, congratulations on your new tablet and welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. I'm afraid you're going to have to do a factory reset of that tablet. There are several methods listed here:

http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/android-tablet-q/62022-how-do-i-factory-reset-my-tablet.html

If there are no instructions there specifically for your tablet, try some of the methods for other tablets. One of them will probably work and you won't hurt anything by trying.