Newbie with questions re: Velocity Cruz T103

Iplaykeys817

May 11, 2011
Howdy from Texas! I have a T103 that is growing on me. I am a gadget geek who can do some dinking around but not a great programmer. I use Overdrive to get my library books and have the Kindle app and Borders for eBooks. Today Nook released an app for tablets but it runs on 2.1 and the T03 only has 2.0. Does anyone know of an emulator app we can get to be able to run apps requiring newer versions of Android?

Next: I cannot get Skyfire to load on my tablet. I tried SlideMe and AnAppStore and Amazon Apps and it will not load. How have others gotten Skyfire on their tablets? Some members have said that if the latest version of the app does not work try an earlier version. How do I go about finding that? Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. I almost sent this devide back til I was able to download apps from the Amazon App Store as well as Overdrive for my library books. That saved the T103 from leaving my house and my kids like the Kid Videos App for watching their shows before going to bed.

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
There is no emulator but if you check the forums related to your device, you might find a custom 2.1 rom. As for skyfire, it may require an older version which you will need to google.