Newbie with superpadVII firmwware problem

Discussion in 'Android Tablet Q&A' started by arrowheaduk, Feb 10, 2014.

1. arrowheaduk

arrowheaduk Member

Tablet / Device:
    superpad VII
    HI

Im a newbie to this so please bear with me.:p:p

I currently have a superpad VII which is stuck on the android screen.I have searched the web for solutions, and have found out that I will need to upgrade firmware as the currently version is the firmware shipped by manufactor and I need to upgrade (via SD card) to 1480.
    This is all good except one Ive never done this before and 2 I cant find a copy of the firmware I require.
    I may be barking up the wrong tree here but this is the solution I seem to have found trawling the web.
    Could anyone help me get this pad back in working order by pointing me to a site to download this firmware so I can attempt to boot from sd to upgrade the firmware ;)or suggest some other solution.

model bt1003

I cant give much more specs as I cant get into it.

I have tried all the button combinations with no result say to see the android robot lying on his side with a exclamantion mark sticking out of him.

Any help is gratefully ;)

2. Spider

Spider Administrator Staff Member

Tablet / Device:
    NOOK Tablet Stock NOOKcolor Rooted/Flashed Nexus 7 (2013) 32GB Stock
    • Like Like x 2
  3. arrowheaduk

arrowheaduk Member

Tablet / Device:
    superpad VII
    Thanks again for the input , have done as suggested without luck , in truth I had already attempt to find suppliers site and again sadly no luck.I have read thru this forum and found this page
    http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...ow-restore-your-flytouch-2-1170-burntool.html great info and suggestions with the exception of the download site for the is not operating.
    So again a blank.
    Maybe I should use pad as paperweight
    But if you have any further ideas please let me know.....

Thanks again