cccc

Sep 23, 2011
Hello everybody. I am in a jam with my tablet. I do not know what make or model it is as I have lost the manual and reciept (only 4 pages in it anyway) I have the box it says MID on the side it is a 7". The green robot man got stuck right at the beginning so I thought I would try another firmware but it got stuck updating... so I tried another. Now I do not even get a robot. I seem to remember that it was a via 8650 with 2.2 and kernel 1.2.3 but that is all I remember. It is black with red/green light. I took it apart once but I do not know what identification I am looking for to help get the model. Does anyone have any ideas. I have an sd card and laptop and know about the FirmwareInstall folder and *.cmd that points to the folder. The box has ShenZheng 16:06 and a picture of the software on the front.

Last edited:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello cccc, nice of you to join us here at Android Tablet. Welcome to the forum. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A where you can get some help in finding out which tablet you have.

cccc

Sep 23, 2011
I got fed up waiting and I found uberoid v6 option 11 its installing now! If anyone wants the program and it works on lots of tablets just chose the option regarding your model and it works I have got my tablet back! http://www.filestube.com/u/uberoid+v6

Last edited: