Discussion in 'Android Tablet Q&A' started by cccc, Sep 23, 2011.

1. cccc

cccc Member

Tablet / Device:
    7" Tablet
    Hello everybody. I am in a jam with my tablet. I do not know what make or model it is as I have lost the manual and reciept (only 4 pages in it anyway) I have the box it says MID on the side it is a 7". The green robot man got stuck right at the beginning so I thought I would try another firmware but it got stuck updating... so I tried another. Now I do not even get a robot. I seem to remember that it was a via 8650 with 2.2 and kernel 1.2.3 but that is all I remember. It is black with red/green light. I took it apart once but I do not know what identification I am looking for to help get the model. Does anyone have any ideas. I have an sd card and laptop and know about the FirmwareInstall folder and *.cmd that points to the folder. The box has ShenZheng 16:06 and a picture of the software on the front.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2011
  2. Spider

Spider Administrator Staff Member

Tablet / Device:
    NOOK Tablet Stock NOOKcolor Rooted/Flashed Nexus 7 (2013) 32GB Stock
    Hello cccc, nice of you to join us here at Android Tablet. Welcome to the forum. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A where you can get some help in finding out which tablet you have.

3. cccc

cccc Member

Tablet / Device:
    7" Tablet
    Thanks so much! I will look there.

4. cccc

cccc Member

Tablet / Device:
    7" Tablet
    I got fed up waiting and I found uberoid v6 option 11 its installing now! If anyone wants the program and it works on lots of tablets just chose the option regarding your model and it works I have got my tablet back! http://www.filestube.com/u/uberoid v6

Last edited: Sep 23, 2011