wattlegreen

May 6, 2012
evening all, new to this forum. my firs tablet acer a500 purchased second hand off ebay it was only a month old as seller decided they wanted a laptop have had this tablet for 6 months now.

i used the tablet when i am away from my personel & work laptops, for traveling and ebooks or games and internet catch ups on facebook twitter etc when in bed.

i came in search of a tip on how to remove bookmarkes and found this site think i might learn a few more things here

wattlegreen
:D

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Evening Wattlegreen, (Morning for me.), welcome to Android Tablets. Glad to welcome you as a new member of the forum. Any time you have a problem or need something specific to that tablet of yours, just click this link and you'll be magically transported to the Acer Iconia Tab A500 Forum where the experts on your tablet reside. To solve your bookmarks problem, just click this link to https://play.google.com/store/apps/...sMSwxLDEsImNvbS5oYXBweWRyb2lkLmJvb2ttYXJrcyJd and install the app Bookmarks Sort & Backup. (No worries, it also deletes them.:rolleyes:) Enjoy your tablet and the forum!
Spider:cool: