Bosa

Oct 21, 2012
Hey everyone,
just wanted to introduce myself on this forum before I start blowing questions away. Bought myself a herotab running android os from thailand. So far it's been a awesome machine but I don't really know much about it. Through some research on the Internet I came upon androitablets.net.
So I'm hoping everyone can give me some input on my herotab. I'm not to savvy on android. It's my first time playing around with it.
Since my herotab did not come with a manual, is there a website I can visit and download a PDF?
Does anyone on the forum have one?
ill add more details of my herotab when I get a chance so it'll make your lives easier. But so far loving it. One of my best buys so far.

Bosa

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Bosa, congratulations on your new herotab and welcome to the forum. It's nice to hear you're loving it and you're glad you bought it. Unfortunately, there isn't a forum specifically for your tablet. If/when you have a problem or a question, the Android Tablet Q&A section would be the place to go. I'm moving your thread there now, so more people with that tablet can join the discussion and try to answer your question about finding a manual. Good luck!

Bosa

Oct 21, 2012
Thanks for the reply Spider, appreciate it.
Here are the following details on my Herotab
Device: crane-a721
Model: MID
Android version 4.0.4
Kernel Version: weidi@brn-weidi #56
Build number: 20120920-LY-F1.1.0.3

If anyone has this tablet, please will you contact me.

dali546

Jul 27, 2013
Thanks for the reply Spider, appreciate it.Here are the following details on my HerotabDevice: crane-a721Model: MIDAndroid version 4.0.4Kernel Version: weidi@brn-weidi #56Build number: 20120920-LY-F1.1.0.3If anyone has this tablet, please will you contact me.
heyy i have the exact same tabdo u hav a way to riot it yet