gomezma1

Dec 15, 2013
I came accross this website and decided to join so that maybe some of u more savy members can help me enjoy my tablet more. I don'do social media. Got tablet a few months ago and got tired of searching for answers on how to operate my tablet. I currently only use it to check email and web search and have gotten bored doing this. Mabe looking in the forums will help expand the use of my Galaxt Tab 2.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello gomezma, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your Galaxy Tab 2. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets.

To get started, I'd suggest you click this link to the Android Tablet Q&A section. Read the "Sticky:" threads at the beginning for some good general information about tablets and Android.

Then, head down to the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 forum and start learning more about your own particular tablet. Read through the threads already posted there pertaining to things you're interested in knowing more about.

If you have any questions regarding a discussion there, reply to the thread and ask them. If something you're interested in isn't being discussed, start a new thread with a meaningful title and begin a new discussion. There are a lot of friendly, knowledgeable people in that section and I'm sure they'll help you as much as they can.

Enjoy your tablet and the forum!

Jacksonjack

Dec 12, 2013
Hi All! I’m Jackson Jack, new to this community. I’m here to make new friends and to make discussion with peoples. Glad to be here.

Last edited:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Jackson Jack, welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to become a member of Android Tablets.