Next 7S Issues

Franspun

Jul 24, 2012
Just bought one of these from Big Lots. Very disappointed I can't access Google Play, of course now I know Nextbook apparently doesn't link up. I am also getting a message that says "There are problems with the security certificate for this site" when I try to visit certain sites online. All of them are sites I know to be safe and access on my other devices (Acer Iconia and Laptop). Anyone else encountering this message?

Also I hoped to be able to use this device to read my Nook books, but it refuses to download them even when I am logged in to my library.

I am seriously considering hacking this device because I don't have that much money invested in it (Got it for $89!) but I have never done that before. May have to get my very computer literate grandson to help as he is fearless about going where I fear to tread.

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
The warnings mean your date and time are wrong. Set your date to current year month and day.

raja16sep

Dec 24, 2012
Hi,
I have nextbook 7s. I need its firmware original. Because when i put other 7s or premium it touch do not work. Please any body can help me for nextbook 7s firmware.Please

waiting
Thanks
Br, Raja