Nextbook 7 premium help

scotty921

Dec 2, 2011
Old to android but new to tablets. I bought the Nextbook 7p and just got it yesterday, I thought I did my homework on this thing but apparently not. I'm having problems browsing the web. It's very slow, so slow my Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant phone is 5 times faster at browsing that this thing. Am I doing something wrong ? It works ok when not browsing the web but it seems I'm looking at the loading screen more than anything else. Thinking of just sending both of them back today. I searched the site but found only a few articles about this tablet,which tells me It's not a good one. Thanks for the help.

I did install 4 gig SD card.

scotty921

Dec 2, 2011
I answered my own question, I tried connecting to a few wi-fi spots around the city and a few friends house , it was fine. I currently have att with 16 megs down and 1 up so the speed is fine. Just something for anyone to think about if you have att. Doesn't matter anymore though,going to box them back up and send them back so I could get a honeycomb tablet (should have gotten first) with android market pre-installed. hate doing the side loading all the time.