Nextbook Model: Next5 stuck at boot

CRDean

Jul 2, 2012
I got the tablet for free from Listia.com, when I got it it would only show a white screen when I turned it on, after messing with the reset button and power button a bunch of times I've managed to get the screen to show up again, it attempts to boot but then gets stuck at the loading screen with the woman holding earphones to her head, it wont go any further. Any ideas how I can finish fixing this?

exador41

Jul 4, 2012
I got the tablet for free from Listia.com, when I got it it would only show a white screen when I turned it on, after messing with the reset button and power button a bunch of times I've managed to get the screen to show up again, it attempts to boot but then gets stuck at the loading screen with the woman holding earphones to her head, it wont go any further. Any ideas how I can finish fixing this?

Try doing a reset using a small paperclip through the hole on the back of the tablet under the off/on switch. Mine used to hang up regularly so I enlarged the hole so that I could do it with a ball point pen.