Nextbook Premium7 Weather Forecast

Oct 5, 2012
The weather forecast, on my homepage, doesn't work on my nextbook 7p. When I try to select a city, it says it can't find the city. I am connected to the internet already. Any ideas?

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi, congratulations on your new Nextbook tablet and welcome to the forum. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Apps section for you, where more people familiar with that app are likely to join the discussion and try to help you get it working properly. Good luck!

PGR

Dec 11, 2012
The weather forecast, on my homepage, doesn't work on my nextbook 7p. When I try to select a city, it says it can't find the city. I am connected to the internet already. Any ideas?

I can't get the weather app on the desktop to take a different city.
Walter had the same problem and went through the trouble of regesterng - which isn't easy - it took me 4 tries and 15 minutes.
Walter asked a good question and hasn`t gotten an answer.
I searched for "weather app" and found has question.
Over 1000 people have viewed the entry and no one has an answer.
OK, the weather app doesn't work. It's just a picture. It doesn't do anything. search for a different app.

Last edited:

Thecrafter

Dec 11, 2012
I had a Nextbook 7 for a year and a half, Never had a problem...Then in Oct 2012 . I had a problem getting into the home page one day and because I had a extended warranty got a full refund. I went on to buy nextbook SE 8 in the last month and when I was trying to get my weather on my home page I could not. ( just as u stated it was doing) "nothing". I called help line and was informed that the weather app is not working at this time. It is not their app i was told and that they do not know when It will B up. I downloaded the Weather Channel App and have been very satisfied with it. So for anyone trying to use that weather app that came with their nextbook . It is not working un install it and down load another Weather App to use. ( Note. I do like nextbook tablets. ( and if U need help U can call their C/S Tele # and they help U . They are on Pacific time. and they speak English). Very satisfied with the price and with they C/S . My older daughter has one so does my married son and my husband and my younger daughter. When my older daughter had some promblems it was still on manuf. Warranty and they send her new one. i hope this info helps anyone out there with Nextbook tablets and having problems. Also if u send them Email with your problem 7days a week 24 hrs a day they will send u a Email back with a answer with in a very short time. even when they say 12-24 hrs. I got response in a few hours. Thecrafter :)

PGR

Dec 11, 2012
thank you for your reply.
I edited my post and took out the line where I said that this forum stinks. It's just that I was very frustrated that something on the desktop didn't work and, all the people looking here for answers couldn't find one.

crazyiron

Dec 1, 2013
Just purchased the Next10P12 and yes - am having the same problem of not being able to find the city of Seattle. Unless anyone has a quick fix - I'm going to remove..