No Dead Space?

XygyX

Oct 15, 2012
I just got my Asus Infinity a couple of weeks ago and have loved everything about it...until now. Before owning my current tablet, I had a Toshiba Thrive. One of my favorite games on the Thrive was Dead Space Mobile; it ran fairly smooth and only rarely gave me any issues. So, I was very excited to have this game on my Asus Infinity Pad, knowing that it would probably run even better and look fantastic, but I was really disappointed to find out that Dead Space Mobile isn't even in the Google Play store when I do a search for it on my Infinity. What's going on? I tried to download it on my pc, but when it asks what tablet I want to put it on, it tells me that the Infinity isn't even able to run it! How can this be? If anyone has an answer, I would love to hear it. Thanks!

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
If it's this Dead Space, I'm more than a little surprised since it says my Transformer Prime is compatible. The only thing I can think of is that the developer didn't get it authorized for the TF700 or it had issues with the higher resolution. You may want to ping the dev and ask what's up?

XygyX

Oct 15, 2012
No, its the mobile game, not the game guide. I contacted the dev and asked them, so we'll see. Do you have Dead Space (the game) on your Transformer Prime?

If it's this Dead Space, I'm more than a little surprised since it says my Transformer Prime is compatible. The only thing I can think of is that the developer didn't get it authorized for the TF700 or it had issues with the higher resolution. You may want to ping the dev and ask what's up?

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
No, its the mobile game, not the game guide. I contacted the dev and asked them, so we'll see. Do you have Dead Space (the game) on your Transformer Prime?

No, not much into games. But not having a link to the app it wasn't even all that easy to locate, at least for me. Hope the dev can help.