No device on Market

bily95

Jul 5, 2011
Well... it's now back.... that's strange... very strange....

Kyros
Shown in menus

UrbetterUTV210VerizonNovember 17, 2011October 14, 2011Edit›

MIG

Nov 21, 2011
Well I finally managed to download and install the android market on my Kyros MID7120 and now it tells me that "you must add account to the device to continue" I already have an account but it wont allow to open the market. Any advice apprecieated.

BTW, I managed to add the cydia to my iphone4 more easier than to add the android market to the tablet. Very disappoited

lfom

Developer
Sep 12, 2011
Well I finally managed to download and install the android market on my Kyros MID7120 and now it tells me that "you must add account to the device to continue" I already have an account but it wont allow to open the market. Any advice apprecieated.

Installing only Vending.apk won't be enough to use Market on your tablet. You have to also install a compatible version of GoogleServicesFramework.apk, it will allow you to add a Google account to the tablet, that will be used with Market.

danbrode

Nov 29, 2011
I can't do anything with the Android Market on my freshly wiped MID1024. Google keeps chiming in that you can't do that device not compatible.
What the......... Anyone have a clue to get me fixed??? What the heck is Gingerbread anyway. I am "Wet Behind the Ears" when it comes to Android junk. Just started.......
Thanks

lfom

Developer
Sep 12, 2011
Google checks the device's "fingerprint", and the one in stock firmware is... Coby's of course. Google only support some devices/vendors, that's why in custom firmwares usualy the fingerprint is changed. Gingerbread is Android OS 2.3, normally MID1024 comes preloaded with Froyo (2.2).