No HDMI output in ICS mid7022

neodiamond

May 12, 2012
Hello there.

I just upgrade the mid7022 of my sister with the stock ics version, and there is no such option to enable the HDMI output, there is someone that have this issue aswell? there is a way to return to 2.3.3 again? any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

piratesscareme

Aug 15, 2011
you should be able to go into your recovery and restore your tablet to a backup you had previously made. If you didn't make one there are some on here people have posted from their stock system that you can download and use.

Sent from my MID7022 using Tapatalk 2

neodiamond

May 12, 2012
you should be able to go into your recovery and restore your tablet to a backup you had previously made. If you didn't make one there are some on here people have posted from their stock system that you can download and use.

Sent from my MID7022 using Tapatalk 2

Thank you very much for the response.

I manage to install the cwm recovery via fastboot and restore it with my last backup of ginger. I was looking forward for this update but the fact that doesn't have hd output is just a let down :(

Best regards

Enviado desde GALAXY player

promek1

Feb 25, 2011
see if you have these settings in your build.prop for hdmi
ro.media.dec.vid.max_width=1920
ro.media.dec.vid.max_height=1088
ro.system.hdmi_max_resolution=fullhd
ro.system.hdmi_active=1
tcc.hdmi.720p.fixed=0

also your lcd density plays a factor for hdmi to work
just my 2 cents not an authority on it!

Last edited:

markosjal

Aug 30, 2010
I have tried to get a simple question answered about HDMI output on these mid 7022s and I think it is somewhat answered here. You mean to say that HDMI must be activated? I have a 7022 with bad display and was hoping to use the HDMI out and use on the TV. Might the setting
ro.system.hdmi_active=1
have the same effect as setting it to active ? How do I get to this setting , can I change via ODIN or other? My 7022 was rooted if that helps

On an unrelated note has anyone tried any of the xbmc betas on the MID7022?