No info on my android tablet

lvpat

May 30, 2012
I won a Cortex Android 4.0 Model #3c97. That's all I know about it. There is no documentation with it. I'm trying to get a keyboard cover for it and can't find one that it will recognize. Where do I look?

Natey2

May 25, 2012
I won a Cortex Android 4.0 Model #3c97. That's all I know about it. There is no documentation with it. I'm trying to get a keyboard cover for it and can't find one that it will recognize. Where do I look?

Is this it? http://cellular-market.com/cortex-3...et-pc-3d-2160p-hd-multi-touch-16-gb-epad.html

I'd find a popular model with the same external dimensions, and look for cases, etc. for the popular model.
e.g. my iDeaUSA tablet has almost identical external dimensions as the Kindle Fire :)
Your device has to support USB Host Mode (introduced since Android 3.1).
I needed a USB OTG Host Mode Adapter to connect the keyboard cover to my iDeaUSA tablet.

Last edited:
Jul 8, 2013
I'm assuming this issue is long forgotten, however in searching for possible firmware updates or ROMs for my own tablet I stumbled across this. My own tablet (also listed as model 3c97 in it's specs, though sold as Fusion4 Premium by F5CS Ltd) fits well into the case found here.

I travel a lot and the keyboard did end up scuffing the screen, even with a screen protector on, however I feel the circumstances for that go beyond general usage.
Recently been revisiting usage of the tablet after a long spell of no use whatsoever, and have put cyagenmod 9 on it. Even without, it's not a bad little tablet - I just wish the multitouch controls in android were a little more fluid and intuitive - but that's nothing specific to this tablet.

If you're still using the 3c97 a year and a half on - how's your experience been?