no internet

Gadgetjq

Feb 1, 2013
You could check to be sure your device is connected to the router (settings /wifi) and see if the router is flowing data or go the easy route. Just reboot everything. Start with your modem then the router then your tablet.

Cheers

GildaLily

Mar 4, 2013
You could check to be sure your device is connected to the router (settings /wifi) and see if the router is flowing data or go the easy route. Just reboot everything. Start with your modem then the router then your tablet.

Cheers

rebooting did not work

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi JC, congratulations on your new Galaxy 10.1 and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. My friend leeshor's advice should work, but in case you're still having problems I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you. More people are likely to join the discussion there and try to help you get that WiFi working properly. Good luck!

GildaLily

Mar 4, 2013
I have lost my internet connection. The tab is wi-fi connected. The msn .com page is blank.

JC

Well, I was wrong, we do get the internet through google. What we do not get is our msn home page or the yahoo homepage.
Sorry for the mis- information.