no internet

jaked

Jan 30, 2014
I got my allwinner tablet at the start of January, I can connect to WiFi but still don't get internet access .its as if there is somethin missing, I've been throug all the settings and tried to connect to my google account but it keeps failing. Don't know what else to try. Any advice would be brill! :-D

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Staff member
Mar 30, 2011
Does it do this on all WiFi networks? Or just the one you're trying to use?

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
I got my allwinner tablet at the start of January, I can connect to WiFi but still don't get internet access .its as if there is somethin missing, I've been throug all the settings and tried to connect to my google account but it keeps failing. Don't know what else to try. Any advice would be brill! :-D

Welcome aboard
The previous post asked a good question. I have more. Had it ever worked? I have a link in my sig that will take you to a thread on WiFi connection issues that may help.

jaked

Jan 30, 2014
I have tried bt WiFi and virgin,it does connect I just don't get google just a blank search that does nothing,and no iv never got it to work. :-( thanks for the replies :-D

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
So, if I understand you, everything on the Internet works except Google? If so go to accounts in settings and remove the Google account, (no harm done), restart and add the account back.

jaked

Jan 30, 2014
I don't get any kind of internet access, no browser, google or google play,not a sausage, I tried 2 sign in to my google play account but it keeps failing,I only get as far as the WiFi being connected,don't know if these pics will help. $DSC_0480.jpg$DSC_0479-1.jpg$DSC_0481.jpg

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
It sounded to me like your symptoms changed. If you can't get any Internet access did you check my WiFi fixed thread? Suggested in my first post.