No Sound On Tablet

Mandileswor

Jun 3, 2014
Hello guys,

I am facing a strange problem.
Whenever the screen shows any image, I can hear no sound. If the screen is black (sleep mode), I can hear the sound of a music clip, for instance.
Here's how it happened.
My 9742 tablet was working ok. Sound, videos, apps etc.
My 6 year old son was playing games with it and watching mp4 videos.
Next day, I noticed I could not get any sound out of the tablet: neither from speakers, neither from earphone.
Also, I was not able to play any mp4 videos on MXPlayer or on the default video player.
I reinstalled my ROM, reinstalled MXPlayer, but could get no results.
I tried to play a mp3 file and still got any sound. However, when I pressed the power button to go to the sleep mode, the sound suddenly appeared! But when I press the power button again, the sound disappears.
In short: if the screen is black (sleep mode), I get sound. If anything shows up on the screen (even before I unlock the system), I can't get any sound!
Could anyone help me?
Thanks in advance!!
Myuki

hi,Sir

same problem with my chinese tablet, how to set please help me,

in my tablet only have

setting<
sound<
volume
notification
system<
touch sound
screen lock sound

Mandileswor

Jun 3, 2014
I am in problem. when i played music or movie there are no sound but when i turn off power there are sound in my android chinese tablet. please help how i will get sound

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
Your posts were moved from the Coby Generation 3 forum as you do not have a Coby tablet. It might help us here if you give some more information about the tablet you do have, as we're not mind readers.