No sound with coby kyros 7048

trininikki

Feb 13, 2013
hi there i'm having a problem with my coby tablet.
there is no sound from the buit in speakers but when i use the headphones i hear fine.
i did a factory reset and still nothing.
please help.

Rowdyeh

Oct 16, 2012
Hi Trininikki. When headphones are inserted into the tablet it operates a switch that turns off the main speakers. This switch may have become stuck in the off position when the headphone plug is removed. Sometimes inserting and removing headphone plug may fix this problem. Also make sure the main speakers are not muted in settings. If this situation persists you may need to get it repaired at an authorised repair shop or returned to manufacturer. Good luck!

trininikki

Feb 13, 2013
Thanks i'll give it a try

Hi Trininikki. When headphones are inserted into the tablet it operates a switch that turns off the main speakers. This switch may have become stuck in the off position when the headphone plug is removed. Sometimes inserting and removing headphone plug may fix this problem. Also make sure the main speakers are not muted in settings. If this situation persists you may need to get it repaired at an authorised repair shop or returned to manufacturer. Good luck!