No Sound

fony

Feb 27, 2012
hi i have had my onda vi40 elite v3 for a couple of months now,the problem i have is there is no sound not even through the headphones,it plays sound but you carnt here it,ive flashed the firmware to see if the sound would come back with no joy,all help appreciated thanks.

fony

Feb 27, 2012
just had a look at when i got it and its still covered,as i have tride all the firmware and they all boot up ok but still no sound and no sound through the headphones,so the channels on the board.

iiDiabolusZz

Nov 9, 2012
hi i have had my onda vi40 elite v3 for a couple of months now,the problem i have is there is no sound not even through the headphones,it plays sound but you carnt here it,ive flashed the firmware to see if the sound would come back with no joy,all help appreciated thanks.

Hi, has the tablet never had sound or has it just gone since the flash? If never i would suspect hardware, also which firmware are you using, i dont have the vi40 elite v3 but read somewhere that they come in single and dual core, just make sure your using right firmware.Also if your planing on returning make sure you put original firmware and apps back on as they may void any warranty if they notice a firmware flash.

Heres the latest firmware Jelly-Bean

http://file2.mydrivers.com/ondata/download/driver/oamp3/V711D/V711D_A4.1.1-1101.rar

Worth a try to see if it fixes the problem. Also Dual-core only has front camera.

Last edited:

fony

Feb 27, 2012
thanks,i dident send it back to much,i dident flash it did work and just whent,i have since a couple of firmware with no luck,thanks iiDiabolusZz for the 4.1 link.