no wireless

D1Lu5IoN

Mar 20, 2013
Hi Everyone,

I am currently working at a college and we will be demoing some content on Monday. There will be no wireless available.

That being said. Can we access content on the file system of an android tablet? If we scraped off CMS, could we load that on the android's file system and access it?

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

Basically there is no way to control any Android tablet or phone remotely unless you are using a wireless or blue tooth mouse for controlling the screen. There is no remote control; ability even with WiFi other than select Samsung devices using a special version of TeamViewer that will only run on Samsung devices and that requires some sort of Internet connection.

With that said, a portable nmono router would allow the tablet to connect to a wired network and if there is a USB port some USB network adapters work.

I don't think I answered your question but I think this is as close as you'll get.

D1Lu5IoN

Mar 20, 2013
Welcome to the forum

Basically there is no way to control any Android tablet or phone remotely unless you are using a wireless or blue tooth mouse for controlling the screen. There is no remote control; ability even with WiFi other than select Samsung devices using a special version of TeamViewer that will only run on Samsung devices and that requires some sort of Internet connection.

With that said, a portable nmono router would allow the tablet to connect to a wired network and if there is a USB port some USB network adapters work.

I don't think I answered your question but I think this is as close as you'll get.

Thank you for the welcoming!

Its an android transformer t201 tablet. All I'm basically wanting is transfer data onto the storage phone and be able to access it wirelessly with or without touch as it is a touchscreen tablet. But where we are demoing, it will have to be wireless and I'm just wondering if we can place files onto the actual storage on the device rather just an SD card.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
You could put the content on a microSD card then use a file manager to move or copy it to the internal storage. I'm still not positive I totally understand the issue. What are you trying to view on your Transformer?

D1Lu5IoN

Mar 20, 2013
I have some content on a microSD card. Were basically testing out content such as websites, other files that can open in browsers, etc... But there will be no wireless available. so that means we have to find a way to be able to view it another way. Now is the microSD card the only way to view such files?

I have not played with android tablets before. Is there storage on the actual device we can plunk these files onto? or just a microSD card?

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
One of the easiest ways to get file into the internal storage, (yes there is internal as well as optional external, meaning an SD card storage [if the tablet has a slot] for most Android tablets) under the conditions you have stated would be to transfer the files to the SD card, insert the card and transfer them to internal storage.