Nobis NB09 Firmware

DIMY

Mar 2, 2014
HI I dont speak very much english , regard your help, i bought 3 tablets this model in walmart in chritsmas and now the 3 its dead i need one firmware in the company not support , can you help me

thanks

Memory Size8GB
(Not all may be available for storage.)
Memory ExpansionMicroSDHC Expansion Slot to 32GB exFAT supported
ProcessorCortex A9 1.5GHz
Open GL GPU; 3D Acceleration
VPU: 2160p Decoding
RAM1G DDR3
Communications ProtocolsWiFi (802.11 b/g/n)
Speaker1x 8Ω1W High Fidelity on rear
HeadphoneStandard 3.5mm Socket
PC Connection1x Standard Micro USB Slot
Camera0.3MP Front Facing
MicrophoneYes, built in for Voice Rec
Language SupportArabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, German, Greek, English, Spanish, Finnish, French, Hebrew, Hindi, Croatian, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Latvian, Norwegian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovak, Serbian, Swedish, Thai, Tagalog, Turkish, Ukranian, Vietnamese, Chinese
Operation MethodMulti Touch Screen
Weight10.5 oz.
Dimensions9.375" x 5.875" x 0.475"
DISPLAY
Screen Size9-Inch
Screen Resolution800x480
Touchscreen5 Point Multi-Touch Capacitive
Aspect16:9 Widescreen
POWER
Battery Life6 hours continous usage* / 5 days standby
*Based on optimal conditions, actual usage time may vary.
Charging MethodPower Adapter or USB (Computer or USB AC Adapter)
SOFTWARE
Operating SystemAndroid 4.1

Last edited by a moderator:

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Your post is unclear, depending on meaning of your post all 3 tablets are either dead or the 3rd tablet is dead meaning you have two good tablets. Most tablets have a one year warranty, so you should check how long your warranty is good for, if device is covered under warranty, then go that route.

If you have two good tablets, you could if you know how build a recovery, for one of the working tablets, pull the firmware and install on broken tablet, of course you would need to know what you are doing. No I don't have this tablet nor do I have any interest in building a recovery for it, I simply stated what can be done, and that's basically what I do with a lot of tablets to fix them.

DIMY

Mar 2, 2014
thanks for replying, sorry my English .... I have 3 tablets equal 1 of them works well if two failed, could make a backup of it works? not how to do it .... not return because the shop at walmart and there is no guarantee that the site and does not answer my emails thanks in advance

diana

Your post is unclear, depending on meaning of your post all 3 tablets are either dead or the 3rd tablet is dead meaning you have two good tablets. Most tablets have a one year warranty, so you should check how long your warranty is good for, if device is covered under warranty, then go that route.

If you have two good tablets, you could if you know how build a recovery, for one of the working tablets, pull the firmware and install on broken tablet, of course you would need to know what you are doing. No I don't have this tablet nor do I have any interest in building a recovery for it, I simply stated what can be done, and that's basically what I do with a lot of tablets to fix them.

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Yes you can pull the firmware from the good one and place it on the bad ones.
You have to root the good one, find and pull system, recovery, boot, bootloader, ie a dump, build a cwm recovery using the stock recovery, then boot the bad ones into recovery and install the dump.

hazael

Nov 24, 2014
hello DIANA,
did you manage to do that firmware back up?
i have one of these and cant find the firmware nowhere......hope someone
read this. nobis NB09
no support in the page by the way

xandarx

Apr 5, 2015
I have a romdump of this tablet. Mine got softbricked by a friend and I can't load the backup onto it anymore. No root, no fastboot. And I don't know how to make an update file from the backup I have.

Zeusdawg69

Apr 21, 2015
1) Hold down the volume(-) side of the volume button at the same time as holding down the ON/OFF button.

2) Hold them until you see the white Nobis screen.

3) Keep holding them both down until that screen goes away.

4) Then the screen will be dark for about five to ten seconds and then

5) The reset options text screen will come on - green android looking text.

RELEASE BOTH BUTTONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adrian2015

Jul 19, 2015
I have a romdump of this tablet. Mine got softbricked by a friend and I can't load the backup onto it anymore. No root, no fastboot. And I don't know how to make an update file from the backup I have.

hi. i am having problems with this model tablet, and unfortunately i have two of them. can you provide a copy of your romdump? i wouldn't mind playing around with it; and if i can get a functional restore method going, i'd be glad to share it with everyone here.

Dragonheart6280

Jul 11, 2016
Hello on Nobis NB09 android tablet I've been told that my software on it is bad or not there and o I need to update it or something because ever since it was reset it won't download any apps from the Google play store and it keeps saying insufficient storage space but nothing is on it but my internal storage is full to its max help me please.