Nobis NB09 Tablet Stuck On Go Screen

Discussion in 'Android Tablet Q&A' started by tretsujin, Aug 6, 2015.

1. tretsujin

tretsujin Junior Member

Hello all, new here so forgive me if I missed any requirements in this thread.

I have a Nobis NB09 tablet that my daughter plays on. It gets stuck on the go screen when turning it on. I have done a factory reset, cleared everything I can from the factory reset screen, but the same thing happens. The first time I did the factory reset it seemed to go through. After it got stuck again I tried another factory reset and it seemed to get stuck at formatting the drive and never finished. I let it go for about an hour. After the battery ran out I tried it again, same thing. The other clear partition drive options go through and it will reset but has the same problem.

I believe the tablet got too full and that is why it wouldn't reload, but I also can't connect to it via a PC using USB as the USB drivers don't load properly. I tried using ADB Driver Installer but it doesn't see the device.

Any help to try to get it running would be greatly appreciated. My daughter is quite distraught but I don't want to get a decent table for a young child that could be easily broken.

2. Musing

Musing Senior Member

Tablet / Device:
    Asus Tranformer Prime tf201
  3. DrewPee81

DrewPee81 Junior Member

I tried that and nothing, I am having the same issue with 2 Nobis Tablets.....I am trying to fix them for my cousin's grand daughter but it does not go any further than the go screen. I am also unable to factory reset as it keeps freezing when trying to do the reset. That link you posted doesn't mention anything about nobis tablets either.