Noise cancellation

potato

Feb 21, 2013
Hello, I recently purchased an ideatab a2109. However, I would like to turn off the noise cancelling thing, as it makes a staticy sound in a quiet room when wearing headphones, is there any way to do this?
Also, every so often it makes a button pressing sound in one headphone, is this normal?

Last edited:

dieseltown

Jan 28, 2013
Not sure what you are talking about...I wasn't aware of any type of noise cancelling feature? If you are referring to the feature on the headphones, there isn't an option for that on the tablet. (I may be wrong but I've never seen one and am on this thing daily.)

WasteLandSavage

Dec 3, 2012
I had this problem when I first got mine.
I hooked up a set of amplified Logi Tech desktop speakers to mine, and I got a lot of static and came to find out that I didn't have them plugged in all of the way. :eek: DUH!!!!

And then my sound coming through the speakers were muffled and sounded like there was to much bass so I went into sound settings and found the SRS had been activated, I turned that off and everything was fine after that.

There is a built in EQ in Google Music Player

I don't know if this will help you.
But since you are having problems with a head set I thought it might help?

potato

Feb 21, 2013
I had this problem when I first got mine.
I hooked up a set of amplified Logi Tech desktop speakers to mine, and I got a lot of static and came to find out that I didn't have them plugged in all of the way. :eek: DUH!!!!

And then my sound coming through the speakers were muffled and sounded like there was to much bass so I went into sound settings and found the SRS had been activated, I turned that off and everything was fine after that.

There is a built in EQ in Google Music Player

I don't know if this will help you.
But since you are having problems with a head set I thought it might help?

Turning off/on the srs thing doesn't seem to make any difference.
Flashallthetime, that app made the sound terrible.

Thanks anyway.