Nome Epad 2.1 10" Screen

apetrok81

May 17, 2011
Does anyone know if this has any roms? I successfully rooted the device but the rom that came with it is horrible. I was wondering if there was a 2.2 rom or maybe even gingerbread? If anyone knows that would be great. Or if there are any other roms, that would be cool, too lol. Thanks in advance.

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
Does anyone know if this has any roms? I successfully rooted the device but the rom that came with it is horrible. I was wondering if there was a 2.2 rom or maybe even gingerbread? If anyone knows that would be great. Or if there are any other roms, that would be cool, too lol. Thanks in advance.

Yes there are roms for that... Look here for the 2.2 update :)

apetrok81

May 17, 2011
Finally a reply! I was begginning to doubt it lol. Thanks!

Edit: I'm not sure if my device is covered here....whats the official name? The box came with very little text and even less documentation..All I can find is Epad. Is that not the actual name?

Last edited:

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
The real name is SuperPAD/Flytouch II

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk! Eat that Apple!

apetrok81

May 17, 2011
I havent been on here in a while....reason being my tab bricked itself. I was using it just like normal, then it just froze up and finally after some time, shut off. Since then, I have been unable to get into it, it tries to boot, but gets stuck at the splash screen that looks like a terminal entry but just says 'Android.' I've tried making bootable sd cards and even using otg to try and flash 2.2 on it in hopes of getting it to boot with a fresh install, but Ive had no luck so far. Has anyone had this issue....anyone know what I can do to fix?