Nook App Available??

brezm

Jul 21, 2011
Hi,
I got my G tablet about a month ago and am still muddling my way through. I have been ripping DVD's to watch on the tablet and they look great.

I have found the kindle app but was wondering how to get the Nook app onto the G tablet.

Does anyone know if it is possible and if so could point me in the right direction.

I work in the IT field so I am not ignorant about computers and technology, just new to Android.

Thanks,

Swould333

Aug 5, 2010
If you have the tablet loaded with a custom firmware and have access to the android market... it's there...

ops8888

May 28, 2011
Hi,
I got my G tablet about a month ago and am still muddling my way through. I have been ripping DVD's to watch on the tablet and they look great.

I have found the kindle app but was wondering how to get the Nook app onto the G tablet.

Does anyone know if it is possible and if so could point me in the right direction.

I work in the IT field so I am not ignorant about computers and technology, just new to Android.

Thanks,

Hi,

I had the same issue for a while! Are you running the stock ROM? If not make sure you do the Market fix. That was the only way I could finally get the nook app. The plus side is Nook is now letting Android tablets do magazines and such (or at least some of them)!!

Debbie

JasonPW

Apr 27, 2012
I hope you see this... how does one run the Market fix? I am completely at a loss with this tablet so I will probably start a new thread asking for help, but since this already addresses one of my problems I am hoping you can adivse how to do those thing.

Jason