Nook App Available??

Discussion in 'Viewsonic gTablet Apps and Games' started by brezm, Jul 21, 2011.

1. brezm

brezm Member

Tablet / Device:
    Viewsonic G Tablet
    Hi,
    I got my G tablet about a month ago and am still muddling my way through. I have been ripping DVD's to watch on the tablet and they look great.

I have found the kindle app but was wondering how to get the Nook app onto the G tablet.

Does anyone know if it is possible and if so could point me in the right direction.

I work in the IT field so I am not ignorant about computers and technology, just new to Android.

Thanks,

2. Swould333

Swould333 Senior Member

Tablet / Device:
    Archos 101, Viewsonic G-Tablet, Motorola Droid X.... test drove: Augen gentouch 78, Coby Kyros 7015
    If you have the tablet loaded with a custom firmware and have access to the android market... it's there...

3. ops8888

ops8888 Member

Tablet / Device:
    Viewsonic g Tablet 2.2
    Hi,

I had the same issue for a while! Are you running the stock ROM? If not make sure you do the Market fix. That was the only way I could finally get the nook app. The plus side is Nook is now letting Android tablets do magazines and such (or at least some of them)!!

Debbie

4. brezm

brezm Member

Tablet / Device:
    Viewsonic G Tablet
    Thanks for the help I will start in that direction.

5. JasonPW

JasonPW Member

Tablet / Device:
    ViewSonic Tablet G
    I hope you see this... how does one run the Market fix? I am completely at a loss with this tablet so I will probably start a new thread asking for help, but since this already addresses one of my problems I am hoping you can adivse how to do those thing.

Jason