Nook App, empty library

virii01

Mar 21, 2011
NC running CM7. No issues with the Nook app for about a month or so after I modded. All of a sudden, my library is now empty. I had a few of the free books and then a couple of magazine subscriptions.

I've tried uninstalling & reinstalling the app, clearing the app data, signing out/synching the library, etc. Nothing works.

If I log into my account on B&N.com, I see everything I expect in my library.

Anyone else have this problem or any suggestions? I've talked to B&N support but it's pointless.

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
It sounds like an account sync issue. If the wifi connection working? You could try the app on another device like you PC or phone and make sure it works. If so then it isn't the account itself that is the problem. Maybe the credit card associated with the account has expired?

Clearing the data and uninstalling/reinstalling should be the solution. Did you do this through Settings>Applications or through an app like Titanium Backup? Try clearing the data both ways and see if that helps.

Just shooting in the dark at this.

virii01

Mar 21, 2011
Buddy at work also has a NC running CM7. I signed into the Nook app on his and my library is there. :mad:

I've synched/cleared data/uninstalled more times than I can count. I think short of redoing my NC from the start I'm screwed.

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Buddy at work also has a NC running CM7. I signed into the Nook app on his and my library is there. :mad:

I've synched/cleared data/uninstalled more times than I can count. I think short of redoing my NC from the start I'm screwed.

Unfortunately sometimes you do need to go clean slate. Make app/data backups and you'll be ok. Going forward make sure to periodically make a nandroid backup for a hassel free full restore.