Nook Color or Archos 70?

Carbira1

Aug 7, 2010
If you are not afraid to do some hacking then I would choose the NC. Mine does everything that I want it to. Games, movies, internet browsing...ect. What kind of studying are you doing? DRM'ed up digital textbooks? I don't know what kind of DRM support the Archos does but the NC has support for many DRM.

diegoxcastro

Jan 14, 2011
If you are not afraid to do some hacking then I would choose the NC. Mine does everything that I want it to. Games, movies, internet browsing...ect. What kind of studying are you doing? DRM'ed up digital textbooks? I don't know what kind of DRM support the Archos does but the NC has support for many DRM.

No problem with hacking. I dont know how very good, but if i make a reserch i can make it.

I talk study like making a litle notes (not much) and read book (like the constitution).

Do you have a Nc? What version of android you run? Run smooth?

thanks

Last edited:

Carbira1

Aug 7, 2010
I am running Android 2.1 and it runs very smooth. I also am selling one that is already hacked. Are you interested?

AnimaTechnica

Nov 4, 2010
nook color for me - for the features/price - a very good deal and a robust community supporting new ways to expand its capabilities