Nook Color Running CM7 Won't connect

Rhonda19

Mar 5, 2011
Hi
I rooted my NC using the CM7.. it took me awhile to get used to it, but now?? I dearly love it!! However, a couple of days ago, it just quit connecting to the internet.

I had this problem once before, but I have deleted all the Internet Options, uncluding Cache....plus one guy suggested I go to the ROM Manager, and go to Fix Permissions and so I did that. But, still it will not connect.

I fear I am in for a unrooting process..... any suggestions?

Thanks
Rhonda

AnimaTechnica

Nov 4, 2010
Rhonda this might be a case of airplane mode turning on and not being able to toggle back - to fix this open up the terminal emulator (it's in your app drawer)

type the following (press enter after each line)
su
sqlite3 /data/data/com.android.providers.settings/databases/settings.db
delete from system where name = 'airplane_mode_on';
.exit

here's where that was discussed - [Kernel][Eclair][Froyo][CM7] Dalingrin's OC kernel [4/04/11] - Page 196 - xda-developers

Hi
I rooted my NC using the CM7.. it took me awhile to get used to it, but now?? I dearly love it!! However, a couple of days ago, it just quit connecting to the internet.

I had this problem once before, but I have deleted all the Internet Options, uncluding Cache....plus one guy suggested I go to the ROM Manager, and go to Fix Permissions and so I did that. But, still it will not connect.

I fear I am in for a unrooting process..... any suggestions?

Thanks
Rhonda