NOOK TABLET give-away

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I received a nook Tablet as a present ..I don't need it, no one of my friends does as well, I can't sell it because presents can't be sold sooooo....I decided to give it away to whoever can convince me that he/she can't afford it. I will consider only posts dated 4/1!:):D
gloria

Samsung Galaxy Note

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I can't believe nobody is interested in getting a brand new nook Tablet free!:)

Samsung Galaxy Note

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
An offer of a free tablet on April Fools day, I can't see any real problem with that :)

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
I guess Tom and I will have to cut the tablet in half, since we're the only two applying for it.:cool: We're friends though, so we'll probably be able to work something out.

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
It's not a prank really,I just didn't want to many to choose from, so I figured on this day a lot of people would think it 's an April fool and wouldn' t apply. If you Spider or Tom can convince me that you cant afford it, it's yours, if nobody else comes and claim it.. ...few hours left!

Samsung Galaxy Note

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
I already have a Kindle Fire and I'm afraid a Nook Tablet might disturb the fragile peace I've managed to mediate between it and my Galaxy Tab and Transformer. Wouldn't want to rock the boat as it were :)
Very nice thing you are doing though.

Weebee

Dec 1, 2011
My son would really like this. He had a Nook color for Christmas but it got stolen at school. I can'tafford to buy him another. He is heart broken because this was agift and loved it.

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
I can't afford it cause I don't have the money to buy it, If I win give it to weebee,

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
It is a real offet Androidfonfan. ..I want to make sure it will go to somebody who doesn't have any Android device because he can't afford it.

Samsung Galaxy Note

Last edited:

yoyogma

Apr 1, 2012
Hi idontknow

I’m a grandmother of two three year old twin granddaughters who are currently in my custody. I know they would love using the nook with some of the fun educational programs because they are occasionally able to play some the programs on a friends cell phone. I have been on a limited income since being laid off and have been trying to put a little money aside each month to be able to afford an inexpensive tablet by Christmas. So needless to say we would really appreciate any help we could get. Thank you. Ps: I hope this isn’t a april fools joke, but if it is I forgive you. The joke is on me.